Without You by Lindsay Detwiler




WITHOUT YOU 
by Lindsay Detwiler

★★ SYNOPSIS ★ 
On the surface, Jenna Landsen has it all…

She’s smart, beautiful, confident, and married to Camden Landsen, who happens to be drop dead sexy and just as successful. But after five long years, all the success in the world hasn’t brought the romantic spark back into her marriage. Jenna fears it never will.

When life gives you lemons, open a bakery and name it Vi’s…

Violet Streiff made the exact mistake her mother warned against—she fell in love with Liam Coffman, a charming finance major. When he left her heartbroken to further his career, Violet drowned her sorrows by opening a bakery, and now relies on Bob, her eighteen-pound cat, for warmth at night instead of a sexy man.

To find love, sometimes you first have to discover yourself…

When Jenna’s job offers an extended trip to New York, she packs her bags and takes a two-month vacation from life. The chance of her marriage surviving looks grim, until the surprise of a lifetime throws a wrench in her plans to stay in the Big Apple for good.

You can bend the rules—but sooner or later they’ll break…

When Violet meets a gloomy but totally drool-worthy guy named Camden in her shop, she’s sure her luck has changed. There’s no denying the chemistry, but he’s married, and that’s a major problem. Violet isn’t a homewrecker. Still, staying away from Camden proves nearly impossible. That is, until his wife comes home.

Two women.
Two men.
Double the chance to find love in the most unexpected places—or double the chance for disaster.

★  PURCHASE YOUR COPY ★ 
KINDLE: http://amzn.to/1Oh5rVw
PAPERBACK: http://amzn.to/1Oh5tgk 


★  MEET LINDSAY DETWILER ★ 

I am a high school English teacher, an author, and a fan of anything pink and/or glittery. I am the English teacher cliché ; I love cats, reading, Shakespeare, and Poe.


Publishing a novel has always been one of the top items on my “bucket list.” I started writing Voice of Innocence while still in college. Recently deciding that I should follow the advice I give to my students, I realized it was time to share my writing with others. Voice of Innocence was published in February of 2015 and will hopefully be the first of many novels in the women’s fiction genre.

I currently live in my hometown with my husband Chad (my Junior High sweetheart); our cats Arya, Amelia, Alice, and Bob; and our Mastiff Henry.

I have many inspirations in my life as a writer. My parents instilled in me a value for education and reading from the time I could talk. One of my earliest memories is sitting with my parents as they taught me to sound out words. My husband has also inspired me to pursue my dream of writing. I met Chad in an art class when we were only twelve. He has shown me that love is real, is enduring, and is our most important ally in this sometimes harsh world. He has supported me through this entire process, believing in my writing even before I believed in it myself. My favorite author, Nicholas Sparks, also indirectly inspired me by showing that love stories can be powerful and deep.

My goal with my writing is to show the power of love and the beauty of life while also instilling a true sense of realism in my work. Some reviewers have noted that my book is not the “typical romance.” I think that’s because I come from a place of honesty. I examine the difficult questions, look at the tough emotions, and paint the pictures that are sometimes difficult to look at. I want my fiction to resonate with readers as realistic, poetic, and powerful. I achieve this through my descriptive writing, my narrative voice, and my characters who are easy to relate to. I want women readers to be able to say, “I see myself in that novel.” I want to speak to the modern woman’s experience while also bringing a twist of something new and exciting. I want readers to say, “That could happen,” or “I feel like the characters are real.” That’s how I know I’ve done my job.

My hope is that by becoming a published author, I can inspire some of my students and other aspiring writers to pursue their own passions. I want them to see that any dream can be attained and publishing a novel isn’t out of the realm of possibility.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chameleon Soul by Mia Hoddell

Absolute Corruption by Cayce Poponea