5 star review of The Alpha's Bargain by Ryan Michele!!

Title: The Alpha's Bargain: A Howl's Romance
Author: Ryan Michele
Genre: Shifter Paranormal Romance
Release Date: August 29, 2017 
Dire straights.

Rock bottom.
Out of options.
It's where we were. My pack and I.
A simple bargain.
A childhood crush.
Could it work? In a world of fated mates how would we possibly fake it for everyone?
Luca made it all sound so easy. My heart, body, and wolf were on board. I just needed to convince my head. 
I couldn't deny the alpha he was or the chemistry between us. Only time could tell if it would be for eternity. 
A not so simple bargain changed it all.
Ryan Michele found her passion in making fictional characters come to life. She loves being in an imaginative world where anything is possible and has a knack for special twists readers don’t see coming.
She writes MC, Contemporary, Erotic, Paranormal, New Adult, Inspirational, and many more romances. And whether it’s bikers, wolf shifters, mafia, or beyond, Ryan spends her time making sure her heroes are strong and her heroines match them at every turn.
When she isn’t writing, Ryan is a mom and wife living in rural Illinois and reading by her pond in the warm sun.




5 stars!! 

This was so captivating.... I literally read the book within 24 hours, and found myself completely loving every moment from chapter one to the very end where you want just a little bit more... As a fan of Shifter Paranormal romances and it quite frankly being my secret pleasure-- much like Lady Swift is to some people-- I find myself really loving what I am hoping will be an amazing series right up there with the works from Celia Kyle and T.S. Joyce. This author has a lot of promise from the chemistry and angst that is put into the work and the descriptives used that make you feel like you are actually a party in what happens with each moment. LOVE LOVE LOVE 


HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chameleon Soul by Mia Hoddell

Absolute Corruption by Cayce Poponea