5 Star review of Lets Get Textual by Teagan Hunter!!

Title: Let's Get Textual
Author: Teagan Hunter
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: September 8, 2017 Kindle Unlimited

A wrong number is supposed to be just that—a wrong number.

Delete. Done.
Do not continue to text. Do not flirt.
A wrong number shouldn’t be the first person on your mind in the morning, or the last at night…and you’re definitely not supposed to talk them into buying a baby goat.
Because that would be weird.
When Zach Hastings and I get into a wrong-number mix-up, we don’t follow the rules. We keep texting and flirting, because he’s wicked funny and perfectly nerdy and a wonderful distraction.
I’m not looking for love, and Zach definitely had the wrong number.
But maybe…
Maybe he’s the right guy.

Delia: I fell asleep thinking of you.

Zach: Please tell me we’re about to sext.
Delia: The moment I woke up, I ran my hand down my chest between my bountiful breasts. I slowly dragged it across my flat stomach, goose bumps rising along my skin at the touch. It wasn’t until I was right at the opening of my white cotton panties that I decided I wasn’t going to touch myself because WE ARE NOT SEXTING, YOU PERVERT.
Zach: I hate you so much right now.
Zach: I HAD A SOLID BONER GOING
Delia: Did you really?
Zach: What do you expect? I’m a man, dammit! We like titties and goose bumps and white cotton panties and sex. YOU ARE EVIL.
Zach: Can we still sext later?
Delia: NO!
Delia: Maybe.
Delia: We’ll see.
Zach: Really?!
Delia: OMG NO!
Delia: ;-)
Zach: I am so confused, yet still slightly turned on.
Delia: Please stop telling me about your boner.
Zach: I will never not tell you about my boner. That’s not the kind of friendship I want.
Delia: You’re so weird.
Zach: And…
Delia: *rolls eyes* And I like it. I LIKE IT, OKAY?!
Zach: I know you do.
Delia: UGH!
Delia: FYI, I’m not sexting you. Ever.
Zach: But I’m REALLY cute…
Delia: Oh puh-lease. Every rando on the other side of the screen will say that shit. You need to prove it.
Zach: Geez, Delia, if you wanted a picture of me, all you had to do was ask.
Delia: I don’t want a picture because I’m not sexting you.
Zach: I’m sending you a picture anyway.
Zach: DOWNLOAD ATTACHMENT
I’m scared as hell to push the download button—I mean, it could be a dick pic or something. I don’t think Zach is a douchebag, but you never know.
Screw it.
I bite my lip as I watch the circle spin and the image comes through.
“Awww!”
Delia: YOU SENT ME A PICTURE OF A SMILING GOAT!
Delia: You’re officially my favorite person ever.
Zach: Told you I was cute. ;-)
Delia: How did you know they were my weakness?
Delia: Also, will you please buy me one?
Zach: 1. EVERYONE loves smiling baby goats. That’s just science. 2. No.
Delia: Rebuttal… 1. Excellent point. 2. I think you spelled yes wrong. Y-E-S.
Zach: N-O.
Delia: I knitted you a damn PENIS POTHOLDER. Least you could do to repay me for my kindness is to buy me a baby goat. Don’t be a jerk, Zach. No one likes those.
Zach: Speaking of those potholders…when am I getting those? We live close. We could always meet…
Delia: You think you’re so slick.
Zach: Aren’t I?
Delia: No.
Zach: Well?
Delia: I’ll consider it, but later. I still have to ensure you’re not a creeper.
Zach: You’ll knit a man potholders but won’t give them to him? Who’s the jerk now?
Delia: Buy me that baby goat and we have a deal.
Zach: You play a tough hand, Delia.
Delia: Question is, will you win this round, or will I?




5 stars!! 
Sexy. Hilarious. Spicy. Fun. All words that I can use to describe this masterpiece by Teagan Hunter! I loved every moment of this wrong number turned right person kind of book. The sexy geek vibe and the sarcastic and sassy lady are a match made in heaven that even the cosmos wouldn't dare to keep apart. Every moment of this book kept me on my toes from the obscure texts to the hight of the drama I fell in love with our hero and heroine and I dare you to read this and not fall in love too! I cannot wait to see what Teagan has up her sleeve next! 

By day I’m a freelance cover designer. By every other free moment, a writer. I’m a Missouri raised gal, but I currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband where I spend my days begging him for a cat. I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I’m not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I’ll ever read, and I never say no to brownies.
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chameleon Soul by Mia Hoddell

Absolute Corruption by Cayce Poponea