Marx Girl by T L Swan




Title: Marx Girl
Author: T L Swan
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Cover Design: Hang Le
Release Date: December 10, 2017



Blurb

Ben

We met five years ago when I was her family’s bodyguard.
Our time together was a secret.

Her touch was different…. addictive.
I fell hard and fast and then I left.

I’ve thought about her every day since.

As I sit here at a wedding watching her with her new boyfriend……I have regrets.

Regrets for the past things I’ve done.
But I won’t regret what I’m about to do.

She's telling me no but her body's telling me yes.

I need her beneath me.
I’m having her tonight.

Bridget.

It’s the little things I remember about Ben.
His smile and the icing sugar he had on his pancakes.

What started out as private jokes between us soon turned into private visits.

The quiet man at the back of the crowd.

His dry wit made me laugh.
His dominant body ruined me forever

He never told me he loved me, until he was leaving.
That was five years ago.

Things are looking up for me.
I met someone, someone special.

But Ben is back.

I find myself thinking about him ......more than I should.
No matter how hard my heart is freefalling from my chest.

I will never go back there.

You only get to break my heart once.





Author Bio

Lover of her husband, children, words, chocolate and margaritas.
When she is not writing her next novel, you will find her in a café drinking coffee with friends.
Writing is her passion.

Books by T L Swan

Stanton Adore
Stanton Unconditional
Stanton Completely
Stanton Bliss
Find Me Alastar
Play Along
Dr. Stanton
Dr. Stantons The Epilogue



Author Links





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chameleon Soul by Mia Hoddell

Absolute Corruption by Cayce Poponea