4.5 Star Review of I wanna Text You Up by Teagan Hunter!

Title: I Wanna Text You Up
Author: Teagan Hunter
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: February 1, 2018 
When I put up a ROOMMATE WANTED poster, he was the last person on earth I thought would respond.
He was also the last person on earth I’d agree to let live with me…on purpose.
But, here we are—roommates. I’m certain we can coexist without it being awkward, and I’m determined to make it work. There will be no sexual tension building with each accidental touch, no flutters when he wears that stupid backward baseball cap, and definitely no flirting when we text back and forth.
Caleb Mills can’t be the guy for me. He’s my best friend’s ex-boyfriend.
And that would be wrong…right?



4.5 Stars!!


While I loved the basic concept and the premise of this installment of Teagan Hunter's fun series, I found myself not loving it as much as I loved the Previous installment (Lets Get Textual, available on KU) The ever sassy heroine and our awkwardly fun geek in disguise are a match made in heaven going from one awkward moment to the next. I laughed, I cried, and I felt that I was actually there. I am excited to see what comes next of this group of friends-- I wonder what other awkwardly romantic moments can come up next!

 

“I Wanna Text You Up was an incredibly sweet, sexy, hilarious, and highly entertaining standalone romantic comedy, and I absolutely loved it!” - Julia - *The Romance Bibliophile*
“I Wanna Text You Up was a sweet, sexy and hilariously laughable romantic comedy.” - Aurora *Whoo Gives A Hoot*
“Ms. Hunter definitely has a way with words and has easily become one of my favorite authors!” - Amanda Mann *Rabid Readers Book Blog*






By day I’m a freelance cover designer. By every other free moment, a writer. I’m a Missouri raised gal, but I currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband where I spend my days begging him for a cat. I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I’m not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I’ll ever read, and I never say no to brownies.

HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chameleon Soul by Mia Hoddell

Absolute Corruption by Cayce Poponea