Reviews for Jack and Cole by Giulia Lagomarsino

Title: Jack (For the Love of a Good Women #1) 
and Cole (For the Love of a Good Women #2)
Author: Giulia Lagomarsino
Genres: Romantic Comedy ~ Romantic Thriller 


Jack 

I'm driving along when I see a woman sitting in a puddle on the side of the road. I stop to help her and instantly need to have her. Our chemistry is explosive, quite literally. It seems we are going to have to repair a few things. She's feisty and sexy as hell, but I keep screwing it up. 


Harper 

This day couldn't get any worse. All that's left is for lightning to strike me. And then it does, in the form of sexy mechanic, Jack. If I could keep my wits about me, I might survive him, but I seem to have verbal diarrhea around him. He brings excitement into my life and sex to my books.



4 Stars! Sexy, spicy and intriguing this instalove situation will burn you up quicker than flash paper! With a storyline that progresses so quickly you can't help but wonder what is going to happen next, and all you can do is continue to read and swoon right along with all of the twists and turns x 
Goodreads Review
Amazon Review

Cole 

After leaving the military as a Marine Scout Sniper, he suffered from PTSD and was barely functioning most days. Nightmares plagued him most nights and it took him three years to be a functioning part of society. While out running off a nightmare, he finds a woman stumbling out of the woods, barely alive. She looks to him for protection. She looks to him to save her. Can he overcome his own demons to keep the woman he is falling in love with out of the hands of a killer? 


Alex 


She has suffered through her parents being murdered in front of her. She spent years in foster care, shuffled from one unloving home to the next. Now she's been kidnapped and if she doesn't figure out how to escape, she will die at the hands of the man who killed her parents. She needs someone to protect her and love her. Can Cole be that man or will her kidnapper find her and take her from the man she has come to love? 


3 Stars
I struggled with some of the pieces of this one. While i loved the aspect of the insta love fix each other and heal what is broken, I have a hard time with some of the developmental aspects of the storyline. Sexy, Strong and fierce this hero and heroine had so much that could have worked for them should the right aspects come along-- I just didn't feel it the way that I did with Jack ;-(

Goodreads Review
Amazon Review
I'm a stay at home mom that loves to read. Some of my favorite titles are Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Horatio Hornblower. I started writing when I was trying to come up with suggestions on ways I could help bring in some extra money. I came up with the idea that I could donate plasma because you could earn an extra $500/month. My husband responded with, "No. Find something else. Write a blog. Write a book." I didn't think I had anything to share on blog that a thousand other mothers hadn't already thought of. I decided to take his challenge seriously and sat down to write my first book, Jack. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed writing. From there, the stories continued to flow and I haven't been able to stop. I hope my readers enjoy my books as much as I enjoy writing them. Between reading, writing, and taking care of three small kids, my days are quite full.
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chameleon Soul by Mia Hoddell

Absolute Corruption by Cayce Poponea