My Vicious Demise by Shana Vanterpool

= = MY VICIOUS DEMISE = = 
by Shana Vanterpool
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Limitless Publishing LLC.



= = SYNOPSIS = = 

For twenty-three-year-old Rebecca O'Connor, there’s only one reason to live…her little sister, Raina. 

Through years of growing up in an abusive home, Raina and Becca have formed an unbreakable bond…until Raina falls in love and elopes. 

For the first time in her life, Becca is on her own. After breaking up with her boyfriend, she is homeless, broke, and she’s losing her grip on her life. 

Then she meets James Rush, a shy guy with sharp blue eyes and an invisible lure for her heart… 

Becca has always had to be the strong one. But the deeper James pulls her under, the more she wants to succumb to her vicious attraction. The fact that he’s deaf might make him that much more desirable. At least he appreciates beauty. 

But James is going nowhere fast… 

A twenty-two-year-old college student, James can't shake the feeling his life is dull and uneventful. He may be alive, but he’s not living, as he hides in his introverted shell to protect himself from a past that left him empty, neglected, and abused. 

When James meets Becca, their futures are forever altered. She’s a black-haired, tattooed, confident bartender who immediately hexes him with her charm. When he’s with Becca, his past stays in the past. 

Caught in each other’s web of safety and desire, it’s only a matter of time before they are confronted with the one task too terrifying to face… 

Letting go of the past, and daring to love.




AVAILABLE NOW!
http://amzn.com/B01BPH9IEU


= = SHANA VANTERPOOL = = 

When I walk into a book store I feel at home. When I smell the pages of a brand new book things make sense. When I read I am who I always wanted to be. I read to escape and I write so others can as well. My family, my actress dog Bella, coffee, and a steamy love story are a few of my most precious things. My Sweet Demise is my debut New-Adult contempoary romance novel. Keep up to date with future releases by following on Twitter: @shanavauthor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chameleon Soul by Mia Hoddell

Absolute Corruption by Cayce Poponea