Hellraiser by Amo Jones




Title: Hellraiser
Series: The Devil’s Own #2
Author: Amo Jones
Genre: MC Romance
Cover Design: Kari Ayasha, Cover to Cover Designs
Model: Marshall Perrin
Photographer: Wander Aguiar
Release Date: June 20, 2016



Blurb

Melissa
They say there are defining points in your life – moments where you f**ked it all up, moments that make you its bitch, moments that shape you into the person you are.
The day I met Braxton Ward was one of my moments.
My name’s Melissa Hart, and I don’t think you’re ready for this story.
 

Hella
I go by a few names: Hella, Brax, 112, or, depending on whether I’ve been balls deep in you or not, C*nt. I don’t push the boundaries because in order to do so, one must have them. I’ve never had them. Being homeless at the not-so-tender age of fifteen morphed me into an emotionless shell, and when The Army recruited me, that shell turned into steel.
They say if fire is hot enough, it can melt steel; the hate that burns between Melissa Hart and me just might be hot enough. Shit doesn’t come easy for us. Enemies are expanded, secrets are revealed, and lives will be taken. Yeah, I’m Braxton “Hella” Ward, and you bet your f*cking ass that you ain’t ready for this story.






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK




Author Bio

Amo is a full-time writer from New Zealand who loves long romantic walks to the wine cellar.

When she's not creating magic, you can usually find her relaxing in front of the television watching the latest episode of Supernatural or Vikings. (This will be updated as she finds new television shows with hot actors.)

She's the proud mother of four little critters who are the reason she breathes, but also the reason she drinks.

She's the wife-to-be to the love of her life. She says wife-to-be because she scares him a little, and he still hasn't decided whether he wants to wed her or not. Such an exciting relationship.

She loves meeting new people and believes the world needs more kindness.


Author Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chameleon Soul by Mia Hoddell

Absolute Corruption by Cayce Poponea