Reclaimed by Vicki Green




Title: Reclaimed
Author: Vicki Green
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Romantic Suspense
 Release Date: June 14, 2016



Blurb

Mysterious with a bad-boy exterior--he could destroy her in the blink of an eye.

Devoted to the sick and hurt, Saige Benton must return home to help her father, turning her life upside down.

But when Dax Stevens enters her world, everything changes rapidly.

For Saige, life will never be the same, again.


**This book is intended for 18+ readers






Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / AU





Excerpt

“You’re not driving,” he growls. What’s with all the growling?

Now I’m pissed. I take an unlady like stumble back and cross my arms, hoisting up my lady’s. “Now, look here, Mister – Mister –Ugh! Whoever you are. I’m perfectly capable of driving my car. And, what’s with all the growling? Who pissed in your post toasties?” Post Toasties. Cereal. Food. My stomach grumbles and bile rises to the base of my throat. I slap myself hard by covering my mouth with my hand, the feel of beads of sweat covering my forehead. “I’m gonna be sick,” I mutter into my hand.

“What?” His eyes widen as he stares at my hand covering my mouth.

“I said I’m gonna be sick,” I yell into my hand then feel the bile rising further into my throat. I dry heave and start to bend over.

“Fucking hell,” he growls as he runs behind me, lifts me into the air and carries me over to the bushes on the other side of the front steps of the bar.





Author Bio


Best selling Author of Romance and Romance Suspense, Vicki lives in Kansas with her husband and two boys as well as their 3 dogs that rule their house. She loves spending time with her family and furbabies.

Look for more Romance books as well as future projects such a Romantic Comedies.



Author Links


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chameleon Soul by Mia Hoddell

Absolute Corruption by Cayce Poponea